Friday 25 July 2014

The Mosaic Goddess is coming to The Naturally You Day!!!

Drum roll please!!!!!

 



One of the most talented mosaic artists I know - Dionne Ible of Qemamu Mosaics - will be at The Naturally You Day holding 2 mosaics children and family workshops ( at 3pm & 5pm in Discovery room 1), but also with her new kits for children to make their own mosaics at home!!!


Dionne says: 

"I create unique hand-made African Inspired Mosaics using subtle earth tones and vibrant splashes of colour which are so prevalent in my African/Caribbean culture.


My natural creative ability began its journey in 2002 where I did my first mosaic course in Camden, London. My first piece (shown on this page to the left) was inspired by a pair of earrings I was wearing at the time and when I came home with my finished piece and showed it to family and friends I received so much positive feedback it inspired me to create more.


Although my passion clearly is African Inspired, I am also open to other creative ideas and will quite happily create from your personal requests. Visit my Gallery page to see more.


My aim is to share my passion, inspire, motivate and educate. African art is a preservation of my history and I hope to be a part of that legacy."



Here's how to find this lovely lady before the day 

Tel: 07973 717564
Facebook: QemamuMosaics
Twitter: @QemamuMosaics
LinkedIn: Dionne Ible 
Instagram: Mosaic_Dionne


Creating African Inspired Mosaics 


She'll have these children's kits on sale too, which my children have tried, tested and loved!!!




Have you got your tickets yet!!!
Buy online NOW at 
or find an ticket outlet near you here

0 comments :

Post a Comment